Representing municipal utility districts, drainage districts, regional wastewater facilities boards, and other special purpose districts in regulatory, bond counsel, delinquent tax, and other matters, including:
- Compliance with rules and regulations set forth by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality and
the Public Utilities Commission;
- Compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act;
- Compliance with Chapters 49, 54, and 56 of the Water Code;
- Enforcement of Chapter 31 of the Tax Code with regard to the collection of ad valorem taxes for districts;
- Enforcement of rate orders, park rules, and similar policies adopted by districts; and
- Adherence to the Texas Public Information Act.